Pala shooting range.Are there any rifle ranges that go out to ~500 yds near San Diego? South Bay only goes out to 300, and all blm lands are closed to shooting right now.
Thanks. I found them online but the website seemed defunct. Wasn't sure if they were still operational or not. I'll probably ride out there friday morning.Pala shooting range.
You need to check the calendar any time you want to shoot. They are only open to the public on Rec days and those days can varyThanks. I found them online but the website seemed defunct. Wasn't sure if they were still operational or not. I'll probably ride out there friday morning.
I'd love to, but their website is broken. I called the range master's office, we'll see if I get a call back.You need to check the calendar any time you want to shoot. They are only open to the public on Rec days and those days can vary
They have an Instagram page. Says Friday 8-2 for the public. $40I'd love to, but their website is broken. I called the range master's office, we'll see if I get a call back.
In my opinion you’re better off driving to the desert and setting up your own steel. I feel like ranges can be unnerving shooting around strangers, some of whom have questionable safety with handling firearms.Are there any rifle ranges that go out to ~500 yds near San Diego? South Bay only goes out to 300, and all blm lands are closed to shooting right now.