Looking for lab pup

Nice looking dog.

Why all the hate on the Silver Lab? Our Roxy is a sweetie and mostly all Lab. lol

Nice looking dog.

Why all the hate on the Silver Lab? Our Roxy is a sweetie and mostly all Lab. lol

Robert,

I don't think there's any hate...It's just some folks don't recognize them as a color (just like red labs)...Who cares?...It's a lab and I love 'em all.......... :heart:

IMG_0684.JPG

No hate at all, I love all dogs :)

And yes a lab is a lab unless it's a Weimaraner.

Dilutes are fine but don't sell me one that's pure lab when it's got Weimar genetics

Bottom line....I don't give a rats a$$ what color they are, as long they find and bring game back to me............ :blush:

san j 11-17-10 009.JPG

Reactions: Aeon

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu