LOST BUCKET AND DECOYS

Oct 11, 2014
Did anybody happen to find a bucket with 3 mojos inside while dove hunting the opener this weekend? If you did then you know where so I won't bother to post the location here. I left them behind on accident and would be more than happy to bring someone a box of doughnuts in exchange for their return. Also if anyone is gonna be in the valley and could stop by and check for me on their way back to S.D. please send me a P.M. It is an extremely easy spot to get to, especially if you are on the 98. Thanks.

U have to ask yourself if 3 mojos are worth a spot. I hunted 2 spots off he 98 this weekend no bucket that I saw.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu