MASSACRE MOUNTAIN!!!

She
Boys going to let sweet pea drop one? damn hog hogs.
Shes just here to lecture those boys on proper large mammal dispatching.. no trigger time for her this trip..sure is good to have her here though... definitely my favorite child...the original and forever #1..!!!

2 hunts left.. tonight and tommorow morning...man I hope we see him...and if we do...it will be the last breathing thing he does on gods green earth..wish us luck fellas...it's been a exhausting hunt....post covid had been tuff..

2 hunts left.. tonight and tommorow morning...man I hope we see him...and if we do...it will be the last breathing thing he does on gods green earth..wish us luck fellas...it's been a exhausting hunt....post covid had been tuff..

Luck has nothing to do with it. The skill you have acquired with years of hunting under your belt will either put him on the ground or, it just wasn't meant to be.

Reactions: HATCHET1
Ghosted last 2 hunts...coolers are full..were heading home...fck off covid..not this time.

Gonna hit it last week of season..rut time in them parts...and daddy still has a deer tag...and I'm not bringing the cockblockers..

Reactions: Cali Ridge Runner
One can only hope..shoe me how it's done!!! Team post covid

Approaching the mother land...

In and out of Kalistan....coming home heavy....back in 3.5 weeks..standby fowlers...only getting better..post Rona. Anybody get the shot while I was gone?

...Screenshot_20210817-181826~2.pngScreenshot_20210817-181107~2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Phone scope thru spotter...I had not been into the brown..YET...we had to finish the work then all bets were off....28 days sober..I was a cheap date ..holy moly was i wounded ....

Last edited:
Snake knows his brass...that's the little round that could.. ALOT!! Ha!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu