Michigain white tail

Well, Whitey has been playin games for the past 5 days, cold front and shitty weather rolled in last yesterday, hunted hard and stayed the course 20 degrees with wind is tough but time in the field is what it takes.

This buck made the mistake of showing himself, I lined up, wanted to give him the hatchet special, wasn’t that lucky broadside was all I was given, beeped him twice to stop him and let the boom stick bark. (Scopes suck. 2nd time too….)

moms whitey’s beware got a cuple more tags to fill.

D274346D-BDB8-4F88-A5E1-D6E83EBCEF63.jpeg

Well, Whitey has been playin games for the past 5 days, cold front and shitty weather rolled in last yesterday, hunted hard and stayed the course 20 degrees with wind is tough but time in the field is what it takes.

This buck made the mistake of showing himself, I lined up, wanted to give him the hatchet special, wasn’t that lucky broadside was all I was given, beeped him twice to stop him and let the boom stick bark. (Scopes suck. 2nd time too….)

View attachment 52143
That's what it' all about. Whiteys luck ran out. Looks like mama gots to pay now. nice going.

Reactions: Stikbrandon

View attachment 52143
Congrats, That's gonna leave a mark ...

Ya buddy!!! Nice job!! Give mama one to the throat!! Make it count tough..she may be a pro..good looking buck man!

Reactions: Stikbrandon
I’m back ! Momma deer escaped the boom stick. Trip was a great time. Can’t believe it’s over. Time to get this A22 filled !

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu