Moderna vaccine:(

I am allergic to prescription drugs and vaccines , my body doesn't like it but since I am in the middle of no were. I had no issues. I have bad reactions so no go for me.

if it was not for my gout I am and have been in excellent shape. I started to get heavy for a while for my size but lost weight and I am at 200 lbs. so I am good. starting get exercise. I did 6 mile walk the other day, and did an other 2 miles. Joints get sore but no pain no gain. lol
looks like there might be a dead buck this fall.

Reactions: longbowhunter2
honestly the sickness is bad for obese or have severe underlying issues. The reason why it hit America so hard is because we are the most obese country in the world. I heard that 80% of covid deaths were to obese people. haha and since that is the case I think you are good.

I hope so.

Reactions: longbowhunter2
My Grandma’s cancer doctor told her that she wears a mask when she walks her dog, what an idiot. My Grandma got both shots and her idiot doctor told her to still wear a mask. I don’t understand why young, healthy people want to get it. A few of my cousins want it to get it, they’re in their twenties and thirties. I don’t know why since their risk is so low and they watched their mom and even their grandfather who has cancer recover from it. I thought my cousins were fairly smart but apparently they’re not smart enough to see through the psychological warfare the leftist media has been waging. It’s either that or they are in denial for some reason.

I
Better than dead, I'l take it when I get my turn...
It's your turn now Fred. Get er' done. I am in the 15 minute recovery station right now. Phizer #1 in the books. Not sure what these big strong studly guys are afraid of. The government is already tracking you! Your phone use has more long term side effects than the vaccination.

Ready for round two!

Bummer. I knocked out Covid back in December. A little Fatigue and I lost my taste and smell. I was glad to get it over with.
I think I had it in March 2020. Never did get tested for the anti-body.

Reactions: TRICER
You may be right, but there are about 550,000 people and their families who are no longer here that probably would not agree.
There are 500,000 family’s that loose loved ones to Cigarets every year too not to mention alcoholism and drunk driving deaths which is over 100k, and don’t forget the opioid epidemic which kills 50,000 a year

I

It's your turn now Fred. Get er' done. I am in the 15 minute recovery station right now. Phizer #1 in the books. Not sure what these big strong studly guys are afraid of. The government is already tracking you! Your phone use has more long term side effects than the vaccination.

Ready for round two!

not saying there’s not a place for it but for someone who has never received a flu shot and was exposed to covid and probably had it, I’ll pass.

If I was in my 70’s I’d jump on it.
Like Brandon. Never had a flue shot, was exposed to covid mutiple times. My son and some employees had it (they were tested) my son tested positive twice. Three months apart. Plus people I was around in other trades had it.
Good chance I’ve had it. But I am Essential

Last edited:
Personally, Im in me 60s now and I need to travel out of the country so I had to get vaccinated even though I also have my thoughts and doubts.

Reactions: stikbrandon
I sure have a hard time believing the numbers of cases and deaths being reported for the USA. I 'm not saying I have any idea what the true numbers are but, I heard Dr. Brix say, if someone has covid and they die, we count that as a covid death. I have heard of some wells known people who have had covid but, died of, for example, a heart attack, or other issues., but cause of death was reported as covid. I'm calling BS on people who say they heard of someone being shot to death and it was listed as civid death, pure BS. The next closes number of death to the USA's 569,000 ,is Brazil with around 333,000 deaths. Countries with 4 times USA population are reporting far fewer deaths, India and china. India 160,000 and china under 100,000. I fully agree a lot of counties are not putting out correct numbers and the truth will never be know but ,if for arguments sake one was to accept those numbers, why the big discrepancy, is it because the USA is such an open Society and, Americans don't like to be told what to do or, are hospitals in the USA inflating the numbers for financial gain. I like to use the analogy of , how many people my age, 71, know someone who was killed in Viet Nam and that number is very high. All my friends around my age have lost lost someone they knew to that war, I lost three high school fiends and I came from a town of 55,000 people but, I do not know anyone who has died of covid and only one person I know, knows someone who has . Keep in mind the USA lost just over 58,000. To me the numbers just don't make sense. Just to be clear, I am not make lite of the actual deaths, It is terrible, I would just like to know what the true is.

You tested positive for covid and still got the vaccine?

To be honest I have yet to really pay attention to the recommendations in regards to the vaccinations being offered. Is it recommended to get the shot if you have already had covid 19?

I had it, fought it, and won. I’m not going to bother with the shot. I’m a big ol fatty and my immune system still does it’s job, and I’ll keep it that way until I’m forcefully tied up and given the shot against my will. I mean no disrespect to those that get it, but I’m putting faith in what my body does naturally.

I sure have a hard time believing the numbers of cases and deaths being reported for the USA. I 'm not saying I have any idea what the true numbers are but, I heard Dr. Brix say, if someone has covid and they die, we count that as a covid death. I have heard of some wells known people who have had covid but, died of, for example, a heart attack, or other issues., but cause of death was reported as covid. I'm calling BS on people who say they heard of someone being shot to death and it was listed as civid death, pure BS. The next closes number of death to the USA's 569,000 ,is Brazil with around 333,000 deaths. Countries with 4 times USA population are reporting far fewer deaths, India and china. India 160,000 and china under 100,000. I fully agree a lot of counties are not putting out correct numbers and the truth will never be know but ,if for arguments sake one was to accept those numbers, why the big discrepancy, is it because the USA is such an open Society and, Americans don't like to be told what to do or, are hospitals in the USA inflating the numbers for financial gain. I like to use the analogy of , how many people my age, 71, know someone who was killed in Viet Nam and that number is very high. All my friends around my age have lost lost someone they knew to that war, I lost three high school fiends and I came from a town of 55,000 people but, I do not know anyone who has died of covid and only one person I know, knows someone who has . Keep in mind the USA lost just over 58,000. To me the numbers just don't make sense. Just to be clear, I am not make lite of the actual deaths, It is terrible, I would just like to know what the true is.

I had a friend of mine kill himself by lighting himself on fire in Sept 2020. He finally passed in the hospital, under isolation, ( his parents could not even visit) due to the massive infection from not having skin anymore. The cause of death, originally, was covid until my buddies mom and sister had them change it as this was obviously NOT the cause. How many other people did this happen to?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu