Most Gun Control passes

The ammo thing is a joke. least I got my fill of Rifle ammo online for a little while.

Get ready for ammo to jump in price since the supply will decrease while the demand remains the same/increases and to pay a background surcharge

FYI here is what I found

- Outlaw assault rifles with a feature known as a bullet button, which allows shooters to use a small tool to quickly change magazines

- Mandate background checks when a gun is loaned to someone other than a close relative of the owner

- Boost penalties for filing false reports of stolen guns, a measure targeting straw purchasers who buy weapons on behalf of people prohibited from doing so

- Create regulations for ammunition, including requirements that ammo sellers get a license and that purchases be screened

- Ban possession of magazines capable of holding more than 10 rounds, requiring people who already own them to turn them in to authorities

So what happens to all the AR owners with bullet button AR's.. grandfathered in?

ivhunter said:
So what happens to all the AR owners with bullet button AR's.. grandfathered in?

makes me want to go buy one just because I know it'll be worth double when the law is enacted...if you're allowed to sell it

Have to register it as assault weapon. Cannot sell or transfer.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Governor Brown Sucks

Ghost said:
sent an email to the NRA, asked if they are suing California for these unconstitutional laws. :mad:

http://www.mercurynews.com/california/ci_30080186/california-gun-laws-jerry-brown-signs-some-new

Re: Governor Brown Sucks

Ghost said:
Ghost said:
sent an email to the NRA, asked if they are suing California for these unconstitutional laws. :mad:

http://www.mercurynews.com/california/ci_30080186/california-gun-laws-jerry-brown-signs-some-new

"The National Rifle Association is prepared to pursue all options moving forward -- legal, legislative and political."

SurfNHuntSD said:
dano626 said:
Have to register it as assault weapon. Cannot sell or transfer.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
So if we have to register them as assault weapons anyway, can we then switch out the bullet buttons for regular mag releases? This is so stupid...

Still unknown.....

just out of curiosity..

what does registering them as Assault weapons even do? forbid shooting at ranges? I don't see the affect on current owners with exception that their fancy expensive gun is now worth jack

Screw all these a$$holes in Sac.......I ain't changing, I'm not going to quit hunting, and I ain't turning in squat!

ps....Despite sending e-mails, letters, & calling, did anyone really think Moonbeam wasn't going to sign the majority of these BS bills?

Macsteve said:
just out of curiosity..

what does registering them as Assault weapons even do? forbid shooting at ranges? I don't see the affect on current owners with exception that their fancy expensive gun is now worth jack

Other than keeping track of what you own, it prevents you from ever selling or transferring...even to your children...the now registered "assault weapon" Its all a means of control. It wont do s*** to stop criminals.....

I can't believe they can get away with this stuff. Will people who already own an AR15 with a bullet button still be able to hunt and target shoot with them as long as they buy/own the gun before January 1st, 2017?

dano626 said:
Macsteve said:
just out of curiosity..

Other than keeping track of what you own, it prevents you from ever selling or transferring...even to your children...the now registered "assault weapon" Its all a means of control. It wont do s*** to stop criminals.....
Couldn't agree more. the whole not transferring thing is stupid. What happens when you die? does the gub't come and take your weap? lol

I have a feeling the Assault weapon one will be reversed in court before it goes into play

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu