Most Gun Control passes

Macsteve said:
dano626 said:
Macsteve said:
just out of curiosity..

what does registering them as Assault weapons even do? forbid shooting at ranges? I don't see the affect on current owners with exception that their fancy expensive gun is now worth jack

Other than keeping track of what you own, it prevents you from ever selling or transferring...even to your children...the now registered "assault weapon" Its all a means of control. It wont do s*** to stop criminals.....
Couldn't agree more. the whole not transferring thing is stupid. What happens when you die? does the gub't come and take your weap? lol

Laugh all you want but that is exactly what happens. Confiscation and destruction of these guns is the long term goal

I don't understand how the background check for ammo purchases will work. Will there be a fee and wait time? What if I need to pickup some the night before or day of a hunt? And will your name go into a database, like a de facto roster of gun owners?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

SurfNHuntSD said:
I don't understand how the background check for ammo purchases will work. Will there be a fee and wait time? What if I need to pickup some the night before or day of a hunt? And will your name go into a database, like a de facto roster of gun owners?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

It will probably be a permit you carry on you, or a number you use online. Either way, they will track what you buy.

nicapopolis said:
I am sorry to hear all of this guys....

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Sadly Nick, California is the low hanging fruit......If the libs keep winning elections in Colorado, you could face this same onslaught of our constitutional rights.

So when I turn 18, will I have to send something to Sacramento to get a permit so I can buy ammo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris_Schulte said:
So when I turn 18, will I have to send something to Sacramento to get a permit so I can buy ammo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That law is going to be very hard to enforce. All of them will be challenged. Stay tuned, but given the superficial understanding of the folks that wrote these laws, we are already seeing workarounds.

ilovesprig said:
A few dates given by this guy......2019 for ammo law......https://youtu.be/Ady3OaStP1E

phew..I'm GTFO of commiefornia by 2020 so no sweat here ;D

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu