Moved some boys around...

Dude....there have been copious amounts of forks over the years..this one made top 40 for D16..and is currently hanging in the garage in the rack of shame..

.IMG_6914.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude....there have been copious amounts of forks over the years..this one made top 40 for D16..and is currently hanging in the garage in the rack of shame..
It's hard to see from that picture... how many cupholders are in that ride? Are they heated or chilled?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Nick...i bought the electic cupholders with the option to switch from hot to cold..believe me. It gets alot of use!!! Definetly a must when hunting trophy forks.!!

Reactions: nicapopolis
Nick...i bought the electic cupholders with the option to switch from hot to cold..believe me. It gets alot of use!!! Definetly a must when hunting trophy forks.!!
I need that for pronghorn hunts here. We are usually done before the coffee is half gone though...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Dude..i know a guy who sells these
Hit me up!! I can get you the bro deal!!

.20190208_065649.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty wide ....any forky experts care to guess?

Stick and move roper....whats the word old pal?

I talked to ODP and he said they would be back up. Tech. problems, I had 0 idea what he said to me, way above my head.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu