Mutant Culled...

HATCHET1

"yes,it killed the hound..ferocious bitch she was"
Aug 2, 2013
This dude was deformed...screwing up the perfect genetics of the turkey population on the 2acres... So he got it.. KAPOOW! Damn Twice beards are starting to take over...not on my watch!!!Screenshot_20220404-155219.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Bastard had been known to steal cat food off granny's porch!! I set up in wait..and here he came...full strut ..before he ever made it to the driveway.. KAPOOW!! The 870 barked spitting a 3" #4 Kent duck load modified choke...good night Tom!! Flipflops and shorts..freaking 90 degrees at high noon..ugh!! Never even scratched grandpa's Lynch box call.. I'm exhausted..

Last edited:
Bastard had been known to steal cat food off granny's porch!! I set up in wait..and here he came...full strut ..before he ever made it to the driveway.. KAPOOW!! The 870 barked spitting a 3" #4 Kent duck load modified choke...good night Tom!! Flipflops and shorts..freaking 90 degrees at high noon..ugh!! Never even scratched grandpa's Lynch box call.. I'm exhausted..

Love it............................. :clap:

Reactions: HATCHET1
Racking the milage on the great white buffalo..

Paid the price for trying to cheat Gmas kitty.

Reactions: HATCHET1
Actually had to come out of retirement and do some *work* in CA..I hate myself for dipping back in ...when granny calls..I answer..

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu