My 2022 Solo Hunt..

I readied the Howa rifle in 25-06.topped with a Kahles 2.2 x9 scope made in Austria and loaded the detachable mag with the 100 grain federal premium copper crap bullets .. and strapped her on the pack. grabbed my primos trigger stick Jim shockey addition 3 legger* I like jim*... And ...it was go time..**I gave my sweetheart the trip off...the laser beam ..known as Alice... My 257wbymag..**.............…....,....

How fast are you shooting those 100 gr bullets? Glad they didn't bounce off.

I have no clue..pretty fast though...just found um rolling around on the floor board of the truck the day before and crammed them in the magazine that morning hoping they'd do the trick....I had not shot that rifle for years...just happy she worked. I'll be switching back to Alice for Mulebuck and Coues buck here in a few weeks...She,s mad at me for cheating on her with Mrs.Howa..ive got some making up to do..pretty sure Alice will be well fed in the next few weeks..

Reactions: JakeSCH
Poetry in motion! Fuk n A!
Thanks bro..I was just happy to actually shoot something!! I have shit constantly dying in front of me...it was good to pull the trigger....damn I was nervous!!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu