My 2022 Solo Hunt..

I cursed them the whole time for having college and work...and not doing the stuff that really matters..like hunting with dad and using there strong backs...instead..they chose to use there weak minds....uggh..the every day Larry would not make it past the first teer into this hell hole.. infact..I'm getting nauseous just thinking about it now.......to be continued...

I readied the Howa rifle in 25-06.topped with a Kahles 2.2 x9 scope made in Austria and loaded the detachable mag with the 100 grain federal premium copper crap bullets .. and strapped her on the pack. grabbed my primos trigger stick Jim shockey addition 3 legger* I like jim*... And ...it was go time..**I gave my sweetheart the trip off...the laser beam ..known as Alice... My 257wbymag..**.............…....,....

Last edited:
Truth John..ill mannered when Daddy is away...

As I picked my up the Ridgeline...I had my plan of attack worked out in my mind....I knew that when I got into the hot zone..* **that's within about a 100 yds or so for the fng,s**..I would have to strip down to just my rifle...no pack..no stick..no boots...all that bow hunting I did as a younger hatchet ..would come into play on this stalk....oh boy..would it ever..........to be continued.....

Sounds familiar..I know a guy who has been living by the code for decades...hates to lose..

Reactions: DoubleTrouble
.......I was beginning to question my self as to whether or not I chose the right path in getting to where I had last seen him...it was indeed...hell canyon...as I remembered it from previous encounters over the years....I was a about a mile in when I decided to brush up in some shade and hydrate...I was now only about 400yds from his last known 20...after resting..I was gonna give it one last push to get to the hot zone...I'd be about 75 yards from the gully I assumed he was bedded in with his girlfriend......once at that spot..I dropped everything..removed the boots..quietly chambered a round..turned the scope down to 4x...and started my final stalk...with wind in my face. ..And sun at my back....it was go time D16ers............to be continued..

...with the 3 position safety on half..I inched may way ever so closer to the gully in which I had hoped to find him...as I got to ledge of no return..I was about 20 yds from the abyss...I could go no further..I had a decision to make ..go right..which is lower and I would be able to see up the guly...or.. go left which is higher and would limit my view...but put me in a better position to move if need be....tip #126..always take the high ground 16ers...think like OBE wan Kenobi when he cut Annikan sky walker in half in star wars episode #3 6th installment..revenge of the sith..." I have the high ground Annikan..you can't win!!" Yes. A star wars geek I am....anyways..I digress...and so I went left ..about that instant..I hear a few rocks roll below me...at that moment big mama steps out but can't see..she is looking straight down..and I am above her...I knew that at any second the cocksman would follow her lead...she started to walk down and took about 3 steps..and stopped..looked back ..and out steeped old long dick. ..he was looking down also like she was....again...I had the high ground...and so at about 2O yds..I slowly and mythotically raised the 25-06...and in one fluent motion slipped the safety into the final position which is fire...and settled the crosshairs on the base of his neck where it meets the shoulders ,she had unknowingly..lead him to slaughter... ...I will say that once that safety comes off...it rarely ..if ever goes back on..........to be continued.....

Last edited:
...with the 3 position safety on half..I inched may way ever so closer to the gully in which I had hoped to find him...as I got to ledge of no return..I was about 20 yds from the abyss...I could go no further..I had a decision to make ..go right..which is lower and I would be able to see up the guly...or.. go left which is higher and would limit my view...but put me in a better position to move if need be....tip #126..always take the high ground 16ers...think like OBE wan Kenobi when he cut Annikan sky walker in half in star wars episode #3 6th installment..revenge of the sith..." I have the high ground Annikan..you can't win!!" Yes. A star wars geek I am....anyways..I digress...and so I went left ..about that instant..I hear a few rocks roll below me...at that moment big mama steps out but can't see..she is looking straight down..and I am above her...I knew that at any second the cocksman would follow her lead...she started to walk down and took about 3 steps..and stopped..looked back ..and out steeped old long dick. ..he was looking down also like she was....again...I had the high ground...and so at about 2O yds..I slowly and mythotically raised the 25-06...and in one fluent motion slipped the safety into the final position which is fire...and settled the crosshairs on the base of his neck where it meets the shoulders ,she had undoubtedly..lead him to slaughter... ...I will say that once that safety comes off...it rarely ..if ever goes back on..........to be continued.....
If you were female, I would call you a pecker teaser. Lets get to the money shot.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu