My old duck boat

All civil.probate.
Shes manipulated the system with her contacts. Found out shes working for the sheriffs dept now.

New boat new memories.
Im sure its all for the best.stuff happens for a reason. Im over it.
On the bright side its saving me 50 bucks a month in storage.so she basically did me a favor.
Im sure my lawyer can go after her for three yrs of storage. We'll see.

Reactions: ilovesprig
Scrol down to the first video

Last edited:
Heres my proof i did nothing wrong.they were triing to say i forged the signature.lies all lies.because i did not have it transfered way back when im dealing with them stealing my boat. The trailer was in my name and they took that too.complete injustice0820201250.jpg

Last edited:
Ya know its funny, i can hear my stepdad now. Qoute:" He who hesitates is lost" damn it

lcra going to be busy this year

All civil.probate.
Shes manipulated the system with her contacts. Found out shes working for the sheriffs dept now.
Sucks about the boat. Sister working for the sheriff might be a two-edged sword. She has some "inside" to pull this off, BUT, she's also doing it at the risk of her job if all her ducks aren't in a row. If you have absolute proof she screwed you over on this file a complaint with the sheriff's office.

Reactions: Aeon
Loving the duck talk.... i can't wait for the opener. We have the ducks.

• Haha
Reactions: ilovesprig
Patients will pay off.im not going to contest the will. Once probates done. My atty will do his work

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu