New Guy from No Ca.

It's a PLM tag so we hunt in the rut. So this is what drives the pricing. I guess you can go get a A tag and hunt public land.

We go by a little saying around these parts.."pictures or it didn't happen!"
Exactly!!! I,ll Start!!! And i even included a shotshell for scale!!!i still think about this trophy ...hunt of a lifetime!!! Cant wait for next year!!

Attachments

• 20210206_144630.jpg
    20210206_144630.jpg
    233.8 KB · Views: 43
Reactions: Insightguideservice
I am very disappointed in this thread, you can't just pop up on a site. Offer premium hunts and not back it up with sick Pics of dead shit. So far I got more lbs of dead doves then you have pigs or your baby 70" a zone midgets. Sorry I. Mean little deer? That's what we can call them right?
IMG_20201101_102722_514.jpg

Reactions: NBK

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu