New Hunter out of Temecula

Don't go by what other people say contact the MFG. give them the gun info and let them tell you. Sprig is correct however check the with the MFG just to be sure.
Yup, give Browning a call, they are good people. I have spoken to them before and they were indeed helpful/knowledgeable.

Don't go by what other people say contact the MFG. give them the gun info and let them tell you. Sprig is correct however check the with the MFG just to be sure.

Just called them they said no steel . They said I could but the pattern wouldn’t be there. Also said the bismuth shells wouldn’t have a good pattern. They said lead only or change out the barrel or thread it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just called them they said no steel . They said I could but the pattern wouldn’t be there. Also said the bismuth shells wouldn’t have a good pattern. They said lead only or change out the barrel or thread it

Bismuth should pattern just fine in a full choke...It was actually designed to be an alternate choice to steel in older guns.

Reactions: freedom_fries91

Well damn. Now you'll just have to go out and buy a new shotgun, Merry Christmas from u to u.

ff-91,

Because your A5 has a full choke...It does have the capability of having choke tube system put in.

Reactions: freedom_fries91
Bismuth should pattern just fine in a full choke...It was actually designed to be an alternate choice to steel in older guns.

I’ll buy a box and try it on paper thank you for all the help once again .
9b5cb423d964d2a9b2762f171e8f2543.jpg

This should work for coyote ?

I think Larry ate this one, nose dive and full front flip. 17hr is what hit it on its back, pissed it off for sure, then ran into where we were comfortably seated all mad and hit it with the 12ga, lights out.

460B62F4-1169-4AD3-911D-574FC40E5A53.jpeg

I have the same problem with a Winchester Model12 16ga full-fixed choke. I had to just buy a modern shotgun. some say you might be able to get the barrel threatened by a gunsmith depending on how thick is the barrel but honestly, it was not worth it.

I have the same problem with a Winchester Model12 16ga full-fixed choke. I had to just buy a modern shotgun. some say you might be able to get the barrel threatened by a gunsmith depending on how thick is the barrel but honestly, it was not worth it.

Yep....Keep that Mod 12 16 gauge original..... :blush:

ps....Turner's has semi auto shotguns on sale for under 300 bucks.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu