New hunting ban coming, let’s organize.

HaHA!...OMG...Right off the bat... I see this Senators name and I'm laughin' my ass off! "Senator Hueso"

("Hueso" being the Spanish word for Bone, I dunno, my twisted mind is thinking/imagining with a name like that this guy is probably all skinny and gaunt looking, like someone who doesn't eat well, a la anti-hunter, so it seemed fitting the guy would have a name like that)

“Thirty-nine states have recognized the cruel and grotesque nature of hound hunting, and it is time that California join them.”

Senate Bill 1041, sponsored by Sen. Ben Hueso, D-San Diego, would make California the 40th state to end the practice, according to a statement from bill sponsor Social Compassion in Legislation.

so I guess no using dogs to hunt down wounded deer, and what about you duck hunters,
it said no dogs allowed when the season is closed. tricky bastard. the noose is tightening little by little,
and I feel that, I am getting runout by these bastards. taxes going up , gas going up, worked all last year to pay
most my income to taxes. son of B______

Here is who is sponsoring the bill

Scroll down to see their team. We need to protest this bill, this senator, and all the people on the social compassion legislation team. There are a few big names, should make it easy to get some media coverage. Find them, we need locations. Offices, homes, workplaces. Release the hounds!

• Angry
Reactions: longbowhunter2
so lets say one lives in the rual area and the dog gets out and chases after something wild, they have the right to
take your dog, or if it out camping with the dog and gets loose they have the right to take your dog.

Looks like it would give them the right to dispatch/kill the dog. So these so called “dog rescuers” want to give the authority to kill your dog since it is engaged in an activity they disagree with and want to save the other dogs, what a bunch of bigots.

So we go after Social Compassion with “stop killing our dogs” slogan, they are basically taking donations to sponsor bills that will put dogs in danger of being killed, just for being a dog.
Hueso is currently running for election to the San Diego board of supervisors, March 3rd primary, term ends in 2022 for senate. Bad PR now can hurt him in an election.

It's no wonder they get just about anything the want passed with state legislators sitting on their board of directors, they really know how to play the system.

Steve..that could be blues mom!! Hilarious..and so true...he does the same to moose..
Poor fella..LOL..

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu