New to the Site

hunter4life

May 6, 2021
Hey all,

Just getting back into hunting after a long break. I'm retired military trying to hookup with fellow hunters since I have no-one to hunt with here in California. Looking to hunt this year in A zone and most likely D14 if I draw of course. I heard about this web site on Jesse outdoor in one of the threads.

hunter4life,

Welcome to SCH...If you're in San Diego area try attending a NWTF monthly meeting...Lots of like minded folks.

ps...Wonder how the BIG GUY (Jesse) is doing?

XXXL mammal...the big guy.LOL. welcome to sch dude..and again.. thanks for you're service!!!

Hey all,

Just getting back into hunting after a long break. I'm retired military trying to hookup with fellow hunters since I have no-one to hunt with here in California. Looking to hunt this year in A zone and most likely D14 if I draw of course. I heard about this web site on Jesse outdoor in one of the threads.
I know how you feel I took a long break from hunting as well in the 90"s , I started hunting again in my 50's. I had to start all over again and brush the dust off my equipment, and my rifle.
and I mean it was like starting all over again. lot of the places I use to hunt were no longer either possible or restricted.

good luck to you and Thanks for your service

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu