New Utah General Season Units - 30

Ghosthunter

Jan 6, 2011
San Diego
Ok everyone here is a link to the new Units that Utah has come up with to segment the state into 30 units. For all you that went to Duck Creek with us this year it will be Unit 28 Panguitch Lake. You can see a lay out of the area Unit on this link. We will not know about tag limits until after their May 2012 meeting but I know they are trying to get to 18 per hundred ratio so I see some tag loss somewhere. I will keep you posted on anything new I hear.

http://wildlife.utah.gov/hunting/pdf/2012_deer_unit_maps.pdf

They will not have any answers until there May meeting but from what I can see there will not be a statewide tag anymore. I will keep you posted I am getting all updates from them via e-mail.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu