New Vector X LRF binos coming out next month

punkur67

Apr 12, 2014
I just pre-ordered a set of these. These are a game changer. LRF binos with 8x up to 17x depending on the set you get in conjunction with the enhancers, etched mill reticle, onboard applied ballistics elite, on board live environmentals, and good glass.

Sch will be happy to get a pair to test.....

Sch will be happy to get a pair to test.....
Haha, you and me both buddy. I got hooked up at full retail price to test them out.

I called a few places and they aren't doing any sort of discounts on them. These will be like the Garmin Xero chronograph. They will destroy the resale of the competition. Already seeing Leicas sold as low as half of msrp to buy these.

I would like to look through them.

Strong work, Jeff.

I really like it when these tech breakthroughs happen because all the folks that want the latest and greatest dump really good stuff for cheap, I don't need the new stuff so I up grade as needed with the previous greatest stuff. That how I bought my 15x Swaros and Leica 10x range finding binos.

Reactions: BOWUNTR and 180ls1
Do they work while actively killing large mammals? Or just on paper ? I mean would if I guy were to drop them on the floor board on a 16 hunt..would they cut the mustard ?

• Haha
Reactions: ilovesprig
I really like it when these tech breakthroughs happen because all the folks that want the latest and greatest dump really good stuff for cheap, I don't need the new stuff so I up grade as needed with the previous greatest stuff. That how I bought my 15x Swaros and Leica 10x range finding binos.

With all that said, would you like to buy my Lab Radar chronograph? I will give you the Bro deal!

Reactions: Ofdscooby
I don't get it... what sets them apart from the Leica? Image stabilization? The ability to see thru women's clothes? Ed F
On board sensor of the VECTOR X
measures azimuth, inclination
temperature, barometric pressure and
humidity. No more checking a weather meter to get accurate data and inputting it in the binos. Not something I want to do in the middle of shooting, especially hunting. I wouldn't worry about it at a 300 yard shot but longer shots this is an amazing feature. When I took my cow elk at 763 yards I had my ranging binos and kestrel out to get data accurately. With these, just range and the data pops up in the binos.

Etched mil reticle

Rated at 7000yds (so should have no issues out to 3500)

Magnification enhancers so you can hunt on 10x and spot at 14x.

I forgot there's a bunch of old fellas here that don't like the new stuff. Im just trying to teach you old dogs about the new hot gear. Buy it, don't buy it, doesn't bother me either way

Reactions: NBK
With all that said, would you like to buy my Lab Radar chronograph? I will give you the Bro deal!
Unless you are going to just give it to me nope. I don't need the latest the. Garmin's top of the line will
probably soon be replaced with something else. I have little to no interest in big game accuracy at 1000 yards and the current trends towards shooting an animal at extreme distances.

These are also great for target shooting. Not just hunting. But apararently sharing new technology is not welcome here. Anyone want to talk about Caldwell chronographs or weaver scopes? Enough of this modern nonsense

Reactions: GUNDOGLOVER49
I have a Weaver k4 and a bushnell banner 4...I killed a buck once in 1983 with the weaver and one with the bushnell in 85...so trust me..I know!!...those fckrs work!!

Reactions: GUNDOGLOVER49
Damn John..I was a sperm in the old man that year..

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu