News-Santee Lands Sportsman’s Warehouse

long drive for me eighter way 57 each way to one 75 each way to the other. And I go there a good deal.

I’ll take it. Sportsman’s stuff seems a little more geared toward the western hunter
Billy the one up in Marietta seems that way as well, you can try and buy Swaro’s ther, reminds me of the little brother to shills

Yellow Mart out in Indio, is a great little store it has been there 75 years and family owned all that time. Can't keep up with the big box stores, however it is better then Turners price wise even though Turners has expanded out here.

Reactions: Rocked and Loaded
Yellow Mart out in Indio, is a great little store it has been there 75 years and family owned all that time. Can't keep up with the big box stores, however it is better then Turners price wise even though Turners has expanded out here.

The Yellow Mart on Hobson Way in Blythe was one of my favorite general stores. It is gone now and the owner (same family) has died.

As far as Walmart, it has been nothing but bad for America regardless of wether they carry firearms or not. Back in the 80's their business model was based on only buying American made products. Well, she gone.

I do understand what you are saying Stevo, I am talking as a whole. Walmart single handedly help with putting a good portion of small business in America out of business. Progress I guess. I just don't agree.

I sure was hopping the yellow mart in Blythe was going to reopen but as you know it never did. The only other gun store that I know of in Blythe is Brownings Bullseye, no where near the store yellow mart was. I never went in there and got what I was looking for, but then few gun stores have much of anything right now.

Reactions: sportyg
The Yellow Mart on Hobson Way in Blythe was one of my favorite general stores. It is gone now and the owner (same family) has died.

As far as Walmart, it has been nothing but bad for America regardless of wether they carry firearms or not. Back in the 80's their business model was based on only buying American made products. Well, she gone.

I do understand what you are saying Stevo, I am talking as a whole. Walmart single handedly help with putting a good portion of small business in America out of business. Progress I guess. I just don't agree.

John,

Not Wal-Mart, but Fed Mart and K Mart basically put me out of business (bait & tackle store)...I have no animosity towards them or any other store...Capitalism

Reactions: Stikbrandon

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu