No more hunters Ed follow up class?

and remember fellas... safe gun handling in the truck is also very important...do not become complacent....actions open until its go time.

As my daughter completed the Hunter safety class she asked why did they not talk about truck safety.

so we talked about how to keep brass from going down the vent holes in the dash when the AR15 spits them that way. Why we do not do cross cab shots unless we super need to shoot something. The no brake rule so we do not hurt hearing. The its right there rule when you are looking in a mirror and no one knows it rule. cooler placement for in drive refreshment . The do not hit the trucks brakes super hard when you see a coyote at 5k yards slamming your face into the dash rule. The do not forget your truck gun is under the back seat when you go to mexico rule is a big one... dont ask me how i know.

As my daughter completed the Hunter safety class she asked why did they not talk about truck safety.

so we talked about how to keep brass from going down the vent holes in the dash when the AR15 spits them that way. Why we do not do cross cab shots unless we super need to shoot something. The no brake rule so we do not hurt hearing. The its right there rule when you are looking in a mirror and no one knows it rule. cooler placement for in drive refreshment . The do not hit the trucks brakes super hard when you see a coyote at 5k yards slamming your face into the dash rule. The do not forget your truck gun is under the back seat when you go to mexico rule is a big one... dont ask me how i know.
This^^!!!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu