Nobody wanted her Poonanny :(

Yes, I inferred that... but to then go on to make the assertion that I'm willfully trying to "poach" something is false and slanderous. And the fact that you are doing it purposefully makes it even more evil and illegal.

Golden Rule - "Do onto others, as you would have them do onto you."

You wrote it, I didn't. Your claim about ignorance to F&G laws isn't going to do you much good. It might help you during sentencing when your mom testifys that you're a good guy who lived in her basement for 30 years.

I am kindly asking you to not call me names like dick, f^cktard and evil anymore. It's really effecting me and making me want to call you out on every stupid post you make. Ed F

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: turkeyman 85
Ok.. well.. simple... stop doing me wrong then! And keep my name outcha mouth.

I only reserve such terms of endearment for those whom have earned it. There is a whole 'nother universe of how you *COULD* have chosen to handle that situation right there with tact, dignity, respect and decorum.

...BUT...

YOU *explicitly* chose to go the hard-knock route instead. So... I'm just over here responding in like-and-kind when it comes to your quips.

"Don't Start None... Won't BE None."

Reactions: BOWUNTR
Thanks for the schooling... I'll call you out everytime you break or talk about breaking a F&G law... just like I have. I got paid pretty good to do it the hard knock way. Ed FScreenshot_20190929-164503_Chrome.jpg

I just called CDFW and confirmed, we only have until 12/31. So thank you dano for alerting me to that. And apparently... the law is written such that they can elect to implement a hunt again in the future... but not until after 2025 at the earliest.

I just called CDFW and confirmed, we only have until 12/31. So thank you dano for alerting me to that. And apparently... the law is written such that they can elect to implement a hunt again in the future... but not until after 2025 at the earliest.

How did you not even know about the bill put forward to ban the bobcat hunt? Its been known about for quite sometime. After Newsom signed the bill banning the hunt it was posted not only in hunting forums but in and on major news outlets. I highly doubt this state will ever allow it again. The costs alone to re-introduce bobcat hunting will prevent it from happening.

How did you not even know about the bill put forward to ban the bobcat hunt? Its been known about for quite sometime. After Newsom signed the bill banning the hunt it was posted not only in hunting forums but in and on major news outlets. I highly doubt this state will ever allow it again. The costs alone to re-introduce bobcat hunting will prevent it from happening.

I'd heard about the bill. I just didn't know that it also effected current tag holders modifying the effective dates of their current tag. That's something I find quite underhanded. For obviously if we as buyers knew ahead of time that the date range would be shortened, we could have been better informed in terms of deciding whether or not to consider spending money for one. I suppose nothing should be surprising anymore. Again... thank you dano for bringing that to my attention in a gentlemanly manner. I appreciate the courtesy.

Last edited:
Seriously, I get sensored and my posts deleted... I'm gonna go watch CNN... Ed F

Ed, I appreciate your input and your'e unfiltered comments are good to see for me. Don't know anything about your posts being deleted but if so I don't agree, let the comments flow how else will we learn from each other and progress ?

Ed, I appreciate your input and your'e unfiltered comments are good to see for me. Don't know anything about your posts being deleted but if so I don't agree, let the comments flow how else will we learn from each other and progress ?

Fred,

I agree to a certain degree...We should all be on the same page as hunters, fisherman, and outdoorsman...There's lots of different kinds of folks (newbies & vets) that contribute on this site to make it fun and interesting...When things get personal, then that's where the line gets drawn.

Like a$$holes we all have an opinion of things...Just keeping it civil is about all we ask here on SCH.

ps...CNN sucks... :joy:

Fred,

I agree to a certain degree...We should all be on the same page as hunters, fisherman, and outdoorsman...There's lots of different kinds of folks (newbies & vets) that contribute on this site to make it fun and interesting...When things get personal, then that's where the line gets drawn.

Like a$$holes we all have an opinion of things...Just keeping it civil is about all we ask here on SCH.

ps...CNN sucks... :joy:
Yea I don't like cnn either, (Ted Turner and his ex Jane Fonda) As I said I did not know that this thread was being edited and if so I don't agree because it appeared like a straight forward exchange of comments. It's pretty clear that Larry and Ed don't have much to talk about and agree upon and I'll leave it at that. I have my own opinions about it but will keep that to myself as I don't have time for it and it doesn't matter what I think any way. Yes we all need to keep together as sportspersons for sure. I will counter that editing from the media is wrong, It is why we are at where we are at now with our presidents from many different administrations (both Parties) and what they have said in the past or are saying now, (they had the same agendas) (look at Bill C's, Hillary's and Obama's comments on Illegal immgration,) they promoted the same agenda as the current administration but the media portrays them as completly different and that the current administration is toxic to promote the medias agenda for the goverence of this country. I have said it before and will repeat what I have said before- Whatever happened to the media with commentators like Walter Cronkite ? who back then told the fact's and did not spin the information.This forum and anyone else who wants to remain valid and be respected must not edit the constituancy that contributes to opinion otherwise we are no better than the ones who seek to sway by not showing all the perspectives that exist. enoughsaid gotta go to sleep, long day tomorrow..

Reactions: Kellendv

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu