NWTF Meeting....1-26-16

ilovesprig

Staff member
Aug 3, 2012
Escondido
Guys that are new to the area, just want to talk some spring turkey, or want to get involved in a great organization.....The next meeting is Tuesday, Jan. 26th at the Filippi's Pizza Grotto on Poway Rd in Poway.....Starts around 6:00 pm.

Bring your calls and questions about turkey hunting.....We could also use some help with the turkey tune-up in February......Also, anyone that has a business and wants to have a booth there, let me know.....Plenty of space.

Hey ilovesprig,

I've been looking to join, but I'm in Corona...is that ok? I just sent an email to Doug. Today I hunt quail and deer,so I would need mentoring...but would love to know what you think.

A bit of a drive, but you're more than welcome......I live in Escondido, right off the 15.I'll drive from there.....Our last treasurer lived up your way.

No mention of the youth pheasant hunt?

I'll be there the 13th with the dogs to flush some birds.....

Mark,

I've mentioned it.......Just fills up so fast that it really doesn't need mentioning.......See you there.

MJB said:
No mention of the youth pheasant hunt?

I'll be there the 13th with the dogs to flush some birds.....
Nice, my 10 year old grandson just got the ok from Vicky to hunt it,will be his 1st upland hunt, taking him on his 1st duck hunt to sj in the morning .....

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu