NWTF Spring Turkey Tune-Up 2023

ilovesprig

Staff member
Aug 3, 2012
Escondido
Hi guys,

The STTU this year will be held again at Lake Henshaw Resort, Saturday, March 11th....More vendors, great hunts, shooting range, lots of raffle prices offered, and more.......:clap:

Around 700 like minded folks last year and a great time was had by all........:heart:

Here's a flyer.... :blush:

STTU 2023.JPG

A hell of an event for those wanting to hunt Turkey's in SD! Not only attending but getting involved is important! I was lucky enough to get to hunt Sutherland and harvest my first turkey 3 days before I moved out of state. My wife kept telling me to pack my hunting stuff but I told her I had one more chance to try and get a bird after not getting one the year before hunting Sutherland. Redemption 2022!

IMG_6703(1).jpg

IMG_6697.jpg
20230130_223736.jpg

George,

I was so happy for you....You were dedicated, attended meetings, and was always there to lend a helping hand.... :clap:

40+ hunts will be raffled off again this year for Lake Sutherland at the STTU....:blush:

.View attachment 57487
Thank you Steve! It was great to be a part of the chapter and get to know some good people over the years!

To all the volunteers, vendors, and attendees...We will have a BBQ Friday night at Cabin 13...Come join us and spend the week-end in the campground (cabins available too)... :blush:

Great time to do some scouting and a great week-end with like minded folks....:heart:

View attachment 57502
I put a call in and I am going to try and book a cabins tomorrow.

Haven't had time to call yet better get my butt in gear soon lol. or it is a drive down and turn around on the 11th. I do have a couple people that may want to carpool if I don't hook up a cabin.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu