NWTF Spring Turkey Tune-Up 2023

How much are the fees if you are drawn for a Sutherland hunt? I think it’s about 30, cash only, but I wanna make sure?

How much are the fees if you are drawn for a Sutherland hunt? I think it’s about 30, cash only, but I wanna make sure?

It's $30.00 for boat and blind (zone),,,,$18.00 for adults and $10.00 for youth hunters....If you need a boat with motor....It's additional $45.00....Cash only.... :blush:

MAKE SURE YOU BRING YOUR HUNTING LICENSE!!! YOU MUST HAVE YOUR LICENSE TO RESERVE SUTHERLAND HUNTS!!!

0ecb7abe241fed497268b42f19879c04.jpg

Getting on time for me to head down that way Caltrans reports 74, 79, & 76 are clear.

Wanted to go but all the weather kept me up in the mountains longer then I wanted. No way I'll be back in time to make it.

Great turn-out today with over 600 like minded folks....And that was despite the rain all last night and muddy conditions...Thanks so much to all the volunteers from NWTF, guys and gals that made this such a great event...Bummer the food people didn't show up, but trust me, that won't happen again... ;)

Special thanks to Mark (MJB), Phil and Robert for manning the shooting range...Like of people were really stoked to shoot their guns before the season.

Huge shout out to all the companies and individuals that donated to the raffles...Drew from Tricer, Jacob from Drain Mob, Mike from Rising Sun Landscape, Eric's Knifery, Chuck from Sea2 peak outfitters (Sitka gear), Rick Scott from the Ocean Odyssey, Brett Scott from Willow Creek Archery, Josh Kettl from Flydown Custom Calls, Gen Murofushi from Protty Calls, Amanda from Turner's Outdoors, RMEF, CRPA, Janice Mendenhall (MCC), Sam Taylor (Lake Henshaw Resort), Wendy from Lake Henshaw Cafe, Drew from Right2Bear, The Ranch, Kristi's Butchery, The Hamburger Factory, and lastly, the Karen and Viviana from Lake Sutherland...:blush:

Till next year gents..........:clap:

Great event and turn out! Lucky enough to win a spot this year! Can’t wait to get out there! Thanks Steve and NWTF members for all the work you put into this event.
Congrats Have yet to get a draw but I'm sure you will enjoy it.
Was nice to meet you all as well and trade lies.

Thank you for all the help setting up and taking down as well!
Your welcome was happy to help as much as I could.

Reactions: ilovesprig
Another great one!

Thanks Fabian & Robert for all your help with the shotgun range......we saw a lot of TSS going down the barrel!

Reactions: ilovesprig

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu