Oil Prices

The gas you are buying now comes from oil that was bought 90-120 days ago when the price was $55/barrel +-. So in that sense we are really getting the shaft. The speculation on future prices is what drives the price up. If anything, I would say we are likely to see even higher $$$ for gas. Along with everything else.

Dredding having to drive to Jackastan next week for a couple of murders....gonna be an expensive trip..so I'm gonna rape cal as much as I can...No Quarter shall be given..

Reactions: JakeSCH
So the price of oil has dropped 20% in the last 2 days. When the increases started the price of gas shot up like a Space-X rocket before the oil was even out of the ground. How about dropping the price of gas at the same pace. We are being F@#ing gouged
the rich get richer the poor get poorer they don't care it's all about the money

This is small town nor cal.

And the duche dems vote to keep the gas tax.

Attachments

• TimePhoto_20220313_192719.jpg
    TimePhoto_20220313_192719.jpg
    262.6 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: Rocked and Loaded

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu