OK,,,,How wide?

I know where I'll be come opener!!! I can use all the help out there!! Thanks buddy!!!anyone wanna meet up with the trucks and start the slow role at daybreak? This is my year!!!

I saw this buck in a little specialty store up in Washington state when I was elk & deer hunting...All the folks knew about it was, that some local got it in the 60's and it actually had a drop tine on the right side...He cut it off, because he thought it looked weird... :joy:

ps...34 1/2" wide & heavy...Picture doesn't do it justice

.washington  elk 2011 ll 003.JPG

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu