One Down

Moe Terboat

Jan 21, 2014
Got out for the second time and scored a good size Tom.

Attachments

• 20150405_105308.jpg
    20150405_105308.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 33
Good job Cory, I'm surprised that bird was there lol. Last week that entire area held one hen. Congrats!

Matagi said:
Good job Cory, I'm surprised that bird was there lol. Last week that entire area held one hen. Congrats!

I was surprised too.....Just goes to show they may be starting to wonder around some.....Dang, I sure hope so...... ;)

Congrats again Cory.

ilovesprig said:
Matagi said:

I was surprised too.....Just goes to show they may be starting to wonder around some.....Dang, I sure hope so...... ;)

Congrats again Cory.
Good point Steve. Just because they were not there last week or two weeks ago does not mean they are not there now. Pay attention to all your prospects. In the past I have found birds on public land late in the season in places that had lots of pressure early on. Hunters will give up on a spot that gets hit by everyone else. And after everyone stops going there birds will wonder through and discover its a safe place to be.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu