Opportunity to join a camp in baja for DIY hunting.

There are always some people who are scared to hunt down there. Some hate mexico and everything it stands for. Some just cant put the effort into new places.

so there is a reason i say this is not for duck hunting. I have two places and two very different camps. This one is the upland camp and my other camp is south of here. There are a lot of ducks in the ditches and lil backwaters around the farm areas, So you can hunt ducks! Come late nov i do not use the upland camp much and i move to the southern command for duck operations. Its also not like a duck club up by wister or san j. It takes gear and experience that most do not have
59F7D0D3-84FE-4601-B96D-3B55E975FC6E-660-0000004D4BDF4717.jpg

windagirl_zpscd9e9546.jpg

that was so last year now we use this

the search is over the spot is filled. Thanks to everyone that reached out. I am always happy to give baja advice.

i will let the new member out him self. For now ill just say he does not have a lab so its questionable if he will last the year.

• Haha
Reactions: ilovesprig
I hunted Mexico a few years. Lots of birds, great tacos, cheap beers, but frustrating regarding time wasted crossing into Mexico and checking guns and paperwork. That
said we chose to pass last year due to Covid concerns.

Aeon,
Im sure u have ate bfast here. Awesome Chile Relleno’s!748EC1CF-5002-4A3F-BE8C-3D3C68DA1379.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I hunted Mexico a few years. Lots of birds, great tacos, cheap beers, but frustrating regarding time wasted crossing into Mexico and checking guns and paperwork. That
said we chose to pass last year due to Covid concerns.

Aeon,
Im sure u have ate bfast here. Awesome Chile Relleno’s!View attachment 49209
MapMan from TOF?

A friend of mine, Jim Mann, belonged to a club like this one when I last saw him, which was about 14 years ago. He raved about it and had incredible hunting. Was he one of your members?

A friend of mine, Jim Mann, belonged to a club like this one when I last saw him, which was about 14 years ago. He raved about it and had incredible hunting. Was he one of your members?
Jim was my wrestling coach in high school.
last I heard he is still hunting down there.

Last edited:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu