Oregon could ban all hunting in 2022 ip13

Aeon

just a dude who duck hunts
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Feb 16, 2011
oh this is just wonderful
if space aliens are flying by god help us. they see this and they might just end us for being too stupid to live....

Last edited:
If space aliens are observing us, they will come to the correct conclusion that there is no intelligent life here and move on.

• Haha
Reactions: sportyg
As I mentioned in an earlier thread, if you want to keep hunting and shooting, you'd better join every legitimate hunting and shooting advocacy group out there or you're liable to wake up 10 years from now and the only thing in your gun safe will be golf clubs and bowling shoes.

Finally... California is outdone. When I picture a typical Oregonian I see a skinny, malnurished male with long hair, unemployed, someone who would buy weed before feeding his children and sits on the toilet to pee... Ed F
More like meth Ed...but ya..the vision of that is repulsive...I hate Oregon

It took them 6 months to get the 1,000!signatures required just to get a petition title and now it has to clear the Oregon Supreme Court.
something to keep an eye on, sure.
something to actually be concerned about? Likely not.

They will be required to show how eliminating hunting and fishing will benefit the state economy, something they couldn’t do in their FAQ section when asked. A quick google search shows that from 2007-2009 the “other funds” category was “largely comprised of hunting/fishing licenses and tags” was nearly $200 Million. So safe to say over $100 million just in licenses and tags, not to mention what the loss of the cattle industry would do to the states economy.
This is a pipe dream of some sad vegans that will never win. I would be surprised if it actually makes it onto the 2022 ballot at all.
it's getting so stupid, don't under estimate the democrats and anti hunters. they would love to take our shit under a ruse.

The anti's have attorneys up the a$$ and working pro bono is what they do...They'll try anything to further their agenda.

The anti's have attorneys up the a$$ and working pro bono is what they do...They'll try anything to further their agenda.

And all they have to do is get it passed once. That’s been the strategy in CA. Propose a dozen gun and hunting laws a year, maybe one passes, propose them all again the next year. Repeat ad nauseam.

Reactions: ilovesprig

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu