Pics of Big Small Game

HunterBK

Apr 18, 2013
Costa Mesa, CA
I don't have a ton of pictures from small game hunting, but I came across this one recently.

I'm 6'3", so that should give you an idea of the size of this rabbit. It was one of the bigger ones I've killed, but i'm sure some of you have topped it.

Lets see some pics and get this small game board started!

Attachments

• Big Jack.jpg
    Big Jack.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 688
That rabbit looks like some of the monster black tail jacks up by me! Nice!

Taft, you use exploding pellets in that Benjamin?!?!

My buddy got this squirrel at 150 yards. It was running and he got a shot mid stride. In one eye and popped the other eye out. His eye popped back in when I dropped him. One of the coolest shots I've seen.
null-2.jpg

This Weimaraner jacked one of the first jacks I'd gotten and ate him. Random ranch dog!
null-3.jpg

8SteelTown said:
That rabbit looks like some of the monster black tail jacks up by me! Nice!

Taft, you use exploding pellets in that Benjamin?!?!

Just some 18.1 gr jsb :D

Yeah they do a "one for me two for you" ratio! Cool dogs know exactly what to do when you show up. Cool to have my own dog for a day.

Busted him on my way out last week

Attachments

• IMAG0436.jpg
    IMAG0436.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 53
  • IMAG0434.jpg
    IMAG0434.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 42

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu