Pics of Big Small Game

The truck is great! I also like that model 99 savage with the scope. I've got one in 300 savage with no scope great guns just like the truck classic

uplandfam said:
The truck is great! I also like that model 99 savage with the scope. I've got one in 300 savage with no scope great guns just like the truck classic

Shot my 1st deer with that Mod 99 in .308 (1960).....It belonged to my grandpa.....I gave it to my cousins son and he got his 1st deer with it 2 years ago.

Let's mix in a '54 Ford........... ;D

Attachments

• scan027.jpg
    scan027.jpg
    755.2 KB · Views: 27
HA' that is so cool. You were a little killer amongst killers back in the day. Great photo!

here is a picture of this weekend. I saw one jack moving fast so I stoped and watched for him to come out of the bushes. as I watched I saw another one 20 yards away so I shot at the light one it shot straight up in the air 2 feet. I did not want to loose him so I hit him again in the air and that put it out no flitching no nothing as im walking away around the bush there was the other one I had seen dead on the ground with a hole in his head. a 2 for one special.

Attachments

• IMG_7659.JPG
    IMG_7659.JPG
    576.1 KB · Views: 23
Thanks on the o/u. When I get a plastic stock I never leave them black. I love a nice wood gun but synthetic is lighter and cheaper and more user friendly for a guy with kids.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu