Pig hunt: Twisselman Outfitters

Bizarre from what ive read and been told....im guessin a few have been bamboozled ?

Reactions: nicapopolis
Whatever happened to the dude who ran pig and bear hunts and avertised on this site? Use to read alot of posts of fellas hunting with that guy?

Whatever happened to the dude who ran pig and bear hunts and avertised on this site? Use to read alot of posts of fellas hunting with that guy?

He’s still killing both. I’ve seen 3-4 pig posts that have come from people that hunted with him last 6 months or so.
Doesn’t advertise here anymore.

Last edited:
Does anybody have his contact info?

Also does anybody have the contact info for Tom? Only number I could find was Deedee’s.
Thanks!

Bizarre from what ive read and been told....im guessin a few have been bamboozled ?
I think I ruffled her feathers on one trip. I stayed at one of her cabins and hunted with Bandy Smith. Speaking of Bandy anyone know what ever happened to him.?

So I have never hunted guided pigs. Although, my club raffled off a hunt for Frontera Hunting. I believe his hunts are more on the expensive side. But he has 99% success rate. The guy that won the hunt had an amazing time and is now going back with him. He does do archery hunts also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After a frustrating turkey season, I need to find another way to put some game meat on the table. I've been looking into some pig hunts and will schedule one in a few weeks or so. I know a ranch hand up in SLO who is friends with a few of the outfitters up there. He highly recommended Twisselman. Does anyone have experience with this outfitter?
I’ve hunted with Noland Twisselman 5 or 6 times and gone home with about 10 pigs. He is very honest and will let you know if he’s not seeing a lot of pigs on his ranch.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu