Post pic of your dogz

How many you wanna see ? I can post pictures for days of what my wife was capable of training to hunt. A true animal whisperer for sure, never met anyone then or since that could touch animals and communicate with them at the level she did...

Attachments

• kennel web site pictures 079.jpg
    kennel web site pictures 079.jpg
    720.5 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0048.JPG
    IMG_0048.JPG
    421.7 KB · Views: 16
  • kennel web site pictures 168.jpg
    kennel web site pictures 168.jpg
    437.1 KB · Views: 15
  • kennel web site pictures 096.jpg
    kennel web site pictures 096.jpg
    267.7 KB · Views: 16
  • fredfs turkey 236.jpg
    fredfs turkey 236.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0043.JPG
    IMG_0043.JPG
    385.4 KB · Views: 15
We don't have any cool hunting dogs. The only things my boxers hunt is table scaps that fall on the floor. Our female Tatum is 5 and our male Trigger is almost 2
View attachment 62324
What ? hard core hunter and no hunting dog ? I'm gonna write you a ticket right now. Ya gotta have bird dog of some sort. Come up when you have time and we'll show you some possible replacements for your crew when the time comes...

Reactions: duck-boy
What ? hard core hunter and no hunting dog ? I'm gonna write you a ticket right now. Ya gotta have bird dog of some sort. Come up when you have time and we'll show you some possible replacements for your crew when the time comes...
I saw videos of boxers duck hunting and told the wife I was going to train my male. Technically boxers were bred to hunt hogs, bear, and deer. But mine are lazy couch potatoes

Reactions: NBK
I saw videos of boxers duck hunting and told the wife I was going to train my male. Technically boxers were bred to hunt hogs, bear, and deer. But mine are lazy couch potatoes
Naah, you gotta come up and let us show you some versatile hunting breeds. Just ask NBK about how he learned about hunting dogs from my wife. It changed his life and opinion about what a hunting dogs can do. Labs are great but when you experience a versatile dog it will open a whole different perspective on hunting dogs and what you can own and do with a pup..

Labs are beyond great....Hence, the most popular dog in the world...There is virtually nothing they can not do, if trained for that particular job.............. :blush:

ps...Oh, and Coley points too....;)

images (50).jpg

Last edited:
We were a three dog house for a long time:912A9955-507C-4BE2-A1DA-A2BB3E7167D8.jpeg

The setters gave me a lot of good years chasing birds.

FE3CBB99-E78B-4576-A3CC-5A0E7802B8CA.jpegIMG_1869.jpeg

Sadly we have lost two dogs in the last 6 months. Patsy is the last of her kind and she is retired. Here she is on one of her last hunts:
4BB6D31E-7BBF-4FC3-B92F-5E162C2775E8.jpeg

I will own more setters in the future but right now we are busy training kids lol.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu