POTUS Saving Lives

Also...on a serious note..i just got done listenting to Diary of a Madman by Ozzy in my home gym...an oldie but man what great song and album!! Randy was god on the guitar...RIP Randy Rhoads!!

Agree 100% Ozzy put together an all star band for that album , Rudy Sarzo , Tommy Aldridge and Randy Rhoads , not a bad song on the album,

Reactions: HortoTheSlayer
Agree 100% Ozzy put together an all star band for that album , Rudy Sarzo , Tommy Aldridge and Randy Rhoads , not a bad song on the album,
This!!! ^^^^^ Agreed.

This!!! ^^^^^ Agreed.

I can talk real rock for hours, feel sorry for the younger generation ,

How about the original Van Halen , can't listen to eruption loud enough , breaks into pretty woman .. goose bumps every time ! what time !

Reactions: HATCHET1

How about the original Van Halen , can't listen to eruption loud enough , breaks into pretty woman .. goose bumps every time ! what time !
I really like a lot of the 60's 70's stuff, but for me there are only two kinds of music. Country and western.

All in dude...grew up during the maiden years.....bruce or paul ?? Its a tuff one...id say both!!

GD..sorry buddy... Molly Hatchet ..Outlaws...bought as close as i get to country..and thats a hard country at that..

Reactions: longbowhunter2
I *have* a Classic Rock baseline of knowledge nd appreciation, because my older brothers were very into Rock. And.. let's face it, the Rock of then was pretty damn good.

But everything changed once I heard Rapper's Delight.

More from the idiot.....some interesting quotes about death rates and comparisons to the flu from some idiot doctor at Stanford...stay tuned

So you want to talk in terms of “mortality rate” in percentages??..........

“Based on their results, the Stanford researchers estimated the mortality rate in Santa Clara County to be between 0.12% and 0.2%. By comparison, the average death rate of the seasonal flu is 0.1%.“

(apology accepted)

Last edited:
I'm in construction so I have to work, visiting job sites, meeting with all kinds of people all over from LA to SD to PS. No one has it and it's near impossible to be 6' away, touching the same shit as everyone else and so on. Most are wearing a mask now but very few last week.
This is a nothing burger in my book and I feel sorry the government has stopped people from being free.....

I'll be going to Costco and the farmers market tomorrow so I don't get the rest of the lockdown

Reactions: ilovesprig

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu