Procrastinated but Utah applications are in!

NBK

Trying to be the man my dog thinks I am.
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Mar 8, 2011
San Diego, Ca.
And the journey continues...

Hunt Choice(s)
Hunter NameApp FeePermit Fee
====================================================================
JOHN​
$10.00​
$0.00​
This application is for 1 hunter only.
1) GDR - General Deer Preference Point

JOHN​
$10.00​
$568.00​
1) DB1004 - Premium LE Rifle Buck Deer - Paunsaugunt (Oct 19 - Oct 31, 2019)

JOHN​
$10.00​
$800.00​
1) EB3024 - Limited Entry Rifle Bull Elk - Beaver, East (Sept 14 - Sept 22, 2019)
2) EB3042 - Limited Entry Rifle Bull Elk - Fillmore, Pahvant (Sept 14 - Sept 22, 2019)

JOHN​
$10.00​
$293.00​
1) PB5046 - Limited Entry Rifle Buck Pronghorn - San Rafael, North (Sept 14 - Sept 22, 2019)

JOHN​
$10.00​
$1,518.00​
1) BI6503 - Bison - Henry Mtns (hunter's choice) (Nov 2 - Nov 13, 2019)

JOHN​
$10.00​
$1,518.00​
1) DS6611 - Desert Bighorn Sheep - Zion (Sept 14 - Oct 11, 2019)

JOHN​
$10.00​
$1,518.00​
1) GO6800 - Mountain Goat - Beaver (Sept 7 - Sept 22, 2019)

JOHN​
$10.00​
$1,518.00​
1) MB6011 - Bull Moose - Wasatch Mtns/Central Mtns (Sept 14 - Oct 17, 2019)

JOHN​
$10.00​
$1,518.00​
1) RS6712 - Rocky Mountain Bighorn Sheep - Nine Mile, Gray Canyon (Nov 1 - Nov 30, 2019)

Reactions: longbowhunter2
Wow!!…..Good luck, John.....Wish I was as dedicated as you on these draw things.

ps....I love Utah

Reactions: NBK
Just applied. Hope to be chasing them with my bow this season!

Also put in for points for limited elk deer and pronghorn.38504

I bought me and my oldest points for all species, I will now have 3 points across the board. Since he didn’t draw in AZ I am going to put him in for Cow Elk in UT north beaver unit in October. Cow elk draw isn’t until May but it is a 100% draw for him should be fun.
Something I didn’t realize is UT has separate points for female species. So you can go on a cow hunt every few years and not hurt your bull points. Cow tags $218 in UT and fairly easy to draw.

That’s rad, I like how Utah also offers cow tags as an add on for the general tag and it’s like 80 bucks. I got on last year, from what I understand, and I could be wrong. I should be given the same option in the northern units if I draw.

I’ve been thinking of adding another state to apply to. Can you guys tell me what the requirements are? Do you just buy a general hunting license and apply like in AZ?

I’ve been thinking of adding another state to apply to. Can you guys tell me what the requirements are? Do you just buy a general hunting license and apply like in AZ?
$65 and then $10 a point if you time it right you can use that same license 2 years in a row. Only problem with Utah is that they treat everything except Deer like gold. So basically go hunt deer every few years and it makes everything worth it.

I bought me and my oldest points for all species, I will now have 3 points across the board. Since he didn’t draw in AZ I am going to put him in for Cow Elk in UT north beaver unit in October. Cow elk draw isn’t until May but it is a 100% draw for him should be fun.
Something I didn’t realize is UT has separate points for female species. So you can go on a cow hunt every few years and not hurt your bull points. Cow tags $218 in UT and fairly easy to draw.

I was wondering why I couldn't find cow elk on the app! I just bought pref points deer, elk, pronghorn this year.

ya bummer for me I had no idea they were separate points and I would have at 2 by now but since I never realized that I have never bought cow points. With two points I could have went on that same hunt with my kid.

I put in for an Ogden buck tag again this year. I had so much fun there last year. Its weird to be around so many locals that are pro-hunting. That's how it should be everywhere.

Last edited:
Reactions: ilovesprig

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu