Public land boat blind?!?

Full size mud motors are fun just don't try one on a regular ribbed john boat. I love my prodrive and if I didn't have the salad shooter I would always use it.

Stump jumper is 2x the price as a California Mud motor or Mud skipper. Stump jumper is better Quality and easier to get on and off the boat. I bought a used California mud motor with a predator motor, didn't like the shaft being so long. The stump jumper with the 7hp Subaru motor gets up and goes! I have had the Subaru motor submerged twice by buddy's I let use it, (small unstable boat I have since sold) change the oil and the spark plug and it runs like a champ still! Good times!

I went out Saturday morning in the ponds below wister. My trolling motor did pretty good but looking at that mud motor I think I might be looking into one of those. Anyone know a cheaper place to get the engine mount and shaft.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

your looking at $400.00, this is the cheapest way out, Harbor Frt predator 212 with 3/4 shaft with coupon $99.00, mudskipper 5 to 7HP Longtail motor drive system $295.00, its designed for the Preadator and a couple other motors, took me 1 hour start to finish to put together, i modified my throttle cable a bit or i would have been done faster, make sure you put oil in it, 10-30, it comes dry and wont fire since there is a low oil shut off in the motor, their number is 315-946-9400 hop on mud-skipper.com, go to long shaft, then to 5-7hp. it give a full tutorial and a video haw to put it together. i have ran mine for 3 seasons and it has never let me down, i change the oil, the pull rope and spark plug every season. i also went up 1 prop size from stock, gave me quite a bit of top end. good luck,

Back