Rabbit/Hunting Season Opener....2018

Second time I've seen you mention the MCC fields, but I can't find anything specific on Onx near Henshaw. Any help for a newbie wanting to take his son out for some cottontails?

MCC stands for My Country Club....It's a hunting club headquartered near Lake Henshaw....And that leases property in Mesa Grande, Palomar Mt., and Vista Irrigation Lands.....About 40,000 acres.

MCC stands for My Country Club....It's a hunting club headquartered near Lake Henshaw....And that leases property in Mesa Grande, Palomar Mt., and Vista Irrigation Lands.....About 40,000 acres.
Awesome, thanks for clarifying that!

MCC is well managed and one of if not the best place to hunt in Socal if you can afford the membership

MCC is well managed and one of if not the best place to hunt in Socal if you can afford the membership
Surely thinking about it. If I look on OnX where could I find the land?
I'm sure it's been part of the area where I would like to hunt but it's private.

SD17,

Both Will and Dykke Valleys on Palomar (Mile marker 6 is between the two), Mesa Grande lands on Mesa Grande Rd from Hwy 79 to the top of the hill, and all the VID lands around Lake Henshaw....If you call Larry Whyte (760-741-2002), you can set up a tour of the entire property.

Reactions: Sdhunt17

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu