rabbits in san bernardino questions

Daniel and John

Sep 7, 2017
San Bernardino
Hello, my son and I just got our hunting licenses this year and I'm starting us off small with rabbit and dove hunting. We go fishing all the time, but this is our first time hunting. For the life of me I seem to be having a great bit of difficulty trying to find general areas to hunt rabbit and dove. I'm still kinda thrown off by all this BLM vs paid hunting areas and have no clue where to begin. I don't have a lot of money and I'd prefer to find a place me and my boy could walk around for a while looking for what ever we can see and learn about without having to pay too much or anything at all. Could anybody please point me in the right direction?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu