Rain

surfcity

I don't play nice with baby killing gun grabbers
Jan 20, 2014
Huntington Beach
www.nra.com
Hey Guys and Gals

This rain has saved a lot of critters this year. Turkeys that could have died because of the dryness have been blessed with little ponds here and there that have not been there in a couple of summers. With the amount of rain it will be interesting to see what http://www.sandiego.gov/water/recreation/reservoirs/sutherland.shtml looks like. Creeks that have seen run off in 8 months are flowing heavy! Geez if the future of California's weather is tropical summers! This place just got a whole lot more crowded

Dove Season in T Minus 44 days

The rain here in ramona was crazy and it will be great for game but not necessarily for people in the short term. I also saw more turkeys today than I had seen all year so that made me happy to see. Several of our neighbors houses flooded and we had probably 8 inches of mud in the middle of my street and in people's front yards which me and my whole family helped clear. Also some cars flooded on Main Street ramona my buddy sent me this picture by albertsons
956b3552d9460ce552d25671f377ca65.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's rained a lot here in Esco.......Steady downpour this evening and starting to come into my garage......Crazy!

I was going to mention the flooding. I wish all the people effected god speed and I hope nobody is hurt.
I was just keeping it on the hunting level. Here in HB Roofs are colasping...
I digress

This is going to keep a lot of critter alive that were going to die.
Lets hope for an early fall and winter rainy season and those pounds and lakes can fill.
Not so easy for Bob's Yotes and Lion to kill now..

Chris farley was great. Bring on those grasshoppers my future dinner need 'em.

Hydrant struck by lightening in PB this weekend. Pretty glad Don and I decided to skip this scouting trip until the weather cooperated.

Attachments

• KZWmDA3.jpg
    KZWmDA3.jpg
    218.6 KB · Views: 12
SD Mike said:
Hydrant struck by lightening in PB this weekend. Pretty glad Don and I decided to skip this scouting trip until the weather cooperated.

Dang! Where in PB is that, I might have to go check that out after work.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu