RE: SHINGLES VACCINE - Maybe wait until after hunting season is over.

TheGDog

Nov 28, 2018
XX
Hey people, y'day had to take the boy to Dr for something, on way back stop at Rite-Aid. They had new Flu-shots so we both did that... and I'm over 50 now so I did the Shingles thing too, since damn near everyone in my age bracket had chickenpox and measles as a kid.

I don't mess around when it comes to getting my Vaccinations, and typically am first in line each year.

In '97 I caught a BAD Flu and was out for 2 months straight and it was bad. I also caught Rheumatic Fever (Scarlet Fever) as a 9yo kid so I figure my immune system could probably use all the help I can get. That was harsh too.

Anyhoo... seems like this Shingles Vaccine has me feelin' no bueno. Feverish and achy and fatigue.

So if you're thinking of getting that one, I'd probably suggest getting it just before the weekend or maybe even completely after hunting season is over.

I'd planned to go in to Angeles on Saturday for Bow Bear. But that hike-in is way long so if this doesn't ease-up I might have to call it.

This was the Recombinant Zoster Vaccine. Which is said to have greater instance of stronger felt side-effects than the newer Shingrix one.
TheMoreYouKow.jpg

Leep up with those vaccines... i still don't understand why some people would truly believe that Vaccines are bad...

Leep up with those vaccines... i still don't understand why some people would truly believe that Vaccines are bad...
Vaccines are life savers , when the are manufactured & processed correctly..
as always just like pharmacuticals there are side effects..
third party scientis have analyzed the contents of vaccine and most have been contaminated with heavy metals.
like mercury, lead and so on ..
as you know heavy metals are really bad for children who are growing....
now this can be debated. on the validity, but one is to many of children getting damaged..
you decide..

You're speaking about a preservative that isn't used any more. Look into it.

Uhh... because they are Nimrods and don't understand Biology?

Because their leftist mentality makes them want to FEEL like they are doing something good (i.e. "Think of the children, you monsters!!!" Jenny McCarthy said.. blah blah blah).. and aren't interested in knowing if what they are doing is ACTUALLY good. (Which it isn't)

We almost...almost... had Tuberculosis eradicated off the face of the Earth. And one or two others.

But no... all it takes is one backwards-ass third-world shithole... OR... some stupid-ass mis-informed celebrity to irresponsibly preach that vaccines are causing Autism like a bleepin' Moron... and boom... people go without innoculated and BOOM... thanks-a-freaking-lot.. TB comes back... Measles comes back... Chickenpox comes back. All because some f**ktards don't get with the program. And all because they can't accept the fact that their kids happens to have bee born with an issue. "No-no.. not my kid!... something else must have been the cause!" Psssh. 'tards.

It's especially important now in todays age! We literally have rocket-propelled tubes criss-crossing the globe 24/7!! We call them..."Jets".

And they are constantly reaching into the bowels and arm-pits of all the worlds "crevices" and bringing us back a whole bunch of fun new surprises daily!

Shoot... I'd gladly deal with... heck even a years worth of freaking side-effects.... if I knew an innoculation was going to prevent me from catching the full brunt of some heinous common pathogen!

You should see my sons immunization record card! That bad-boy is filled-up, Jack! Papa don't play when it comes to getting our shots. I know what's up. It's a constant battle to acquire more antibodies as these microbes are rapidly evolving...AND... I might also mention... becoming resistant because a lot of assholes in this world don't finish their full treatment of antibiotics when they've been given them because they are utterly stupid people... whose inept actions affect us all! They start feeling better, the idiots stop taking the med... the remaining bacteria which didn't die are the ones which then replicate... boom.. thanks a lot 'tard... now only the tougher more resitant ones have been handed-down and spread to others from you.. gee... thanks.. NOT!

The main guy that published that study which alleged a link between vaccines and autism? His study has already been debunked. Homeboy just did it to get paid. He gave them (the ones who paid him) what they wanted to hear. I seem to recall he later on admitted or got busted about that.

UPDATE: There was a lot of sweating last night, and I think I'm over the feverish achy stuff. So looks like I'm on for tomorrow. Gonna try to hike down into this spot and use hand-calls to call in a Bear. At worst, I could totally use the exercise.

Then next day gonna take the boy to shoot his new bow a bit. The peep sight isn't on it yet. But the guy at the shop suggested I take him out and let him shoot a bunch at 10yds or so jus so he can strengthen up his shoulder that holds the bow up. When the guy was trying to observe where his line-of-sight of his eye meets the string... his level of unsteadyness was such that the guy recommended not attempting to have him setup the peep just yet for fear of it being selected at an improper location due to his movement and unsteadyness at this stage.

just did my deposit on a new 6mm dasher.... i might panic switch to 6mm BRA but i think dasher for the win at the moment.
it will look like this but with a scope for PRS and highpower matches. the rifles creator Larry Eliseo is on the right
52427906_10155888672916994_4030074024083062784_n-1.jpg

Hey Bill....My best "40" has a property around a mile away for sale...Do you think these babies can make that shot?...Askin' for a friend.

Bill what is the benefit of the Dasher seems like you would get way better velocity out of a 243 rem or 6mm creed? Is it for a certain class PRS?

so the dasher is a not so wild wildcat based off the 6mm br (bench rest) its more accurate than the 6mm cm or the 243. Yes less speed but also less recoil. cartridges all have a inherent accuracy level. The 6mm BR and variants have been breaking records for years. you will not see any records for the CM or 243. Not that they are not accurate but they give up accuracy for speed and efficiency. chasing the .5" group down to the .1" group is the goal. Its pretty much the best thing anyone has come up with for 600 yard mid range

Reactions: TRICER
if you can not figure out how this ties in then all hope is lost.... repent sinners the end is near
Yes.. I am a sinner.. and no I shall not repent... as there is NOTHING to repent to... no entity...no deity... no person.. no tri-un thing. (And believe me.. I really really wanted there to be something to believe in to give me Hope, but there is not.) There is only yourself.. and how you elect to choose to treat all those with whom you cross paths. If you treat them well... it should be because of your own free will and because you understand and appreciate the benefits and rewards of just being a good person in general, and just naturally want to do good because it's the right thing to do. Not because some mythical non-existant father-figure construct has been used to guilt you or fear you into obedience to do it.

And no... the end is not near for if it tries to pull that shit on my watch... I will tap into that sinful side... and it will learn a brutally painful lesson.

• Wow
Reactions: invisible man

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu