Reducing Hunting and Fishing areas in CA by 30% -- AB3030

Ok what is the prefix box I cant send without it

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Done and passed around to buddies to pass around also.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Did anyone read the bill itself? It states that it gives the government the right to "protect" the land, because they obviously didn't have the legal ability to manage state owned land already. However, nowhere does it state what protect means. It blows my mind that things like this make it through the state house of reps and senate that some no name crony wrote to give themselves more power. Anyways, pissed off, millennial, conservative rant over.

Thank you TJD123 for sharing. I will be calling as well as emailing.

Reactions: longbowhunter2
Done, and thank you for posting!

So I checked, and @ilovesprig is correct it is democrats who sponsored the bill. Damn!

I hate it when that happens. Details: https://openstates.org/ca/bills/20192020/AB3030/

This also reminded me to join BHA, and so I did.
From your response you sound surprised.
It's always the DEMS. They are constantly stepping on our rights to HUNT, FISH, SHOOT, OWN GUNS. Did you really need to check? may need to check your party affiliation and adjust accordingly.
Don't shoot your self in the foot.

Last edited:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu