Rest in Peace My Love

msailor

Jan 30, 2014
San Diego
I have not been in here very much as my wife Tammy was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in November of 2021. She fought hard and endured 45 chemo treatments and 35 radiation treatments and an experimental surgery last November. The battle ended on the 28th at around 1200pm. She underwent surgery's to remove bowel that has lacked blood supply and never really woke up. Her organs began to shut down and I held her hand until the end. Me and my girls are devastated. She was not only their mother but their best friend. She was my soulmate and made me a better man, husband and father. I had 34 wonderful years with her and I am thankful for that. I do not know what my life will be like without her she left a void that can never be filled. She requested that people donate blood in her name and if you can’t then help out at your local animal shelter.

FUCK CANCER

Attachments

• MY LOVE (2).jpeg
    MY LOVE (2).jpeg
    103.2 KB · Views: 33
God Bless!!! We can all only hope to share a Great love like that...God speed Mrs. sailor...and yes FUCK CANCER!!

I went through this up until July 4th last year. 5 years of chemo and experimental treatments for pancreatic aciner cell. We too were together 35 years. It is difficult at times. Feel free to reach out. I’m sorry for your loss. I think we might have met at one of Trigs superbowl parties if so she was with me.

Word can never express the sorrow I have for you and your daughters. Surround yourselves with family and friends and draw strength from them. May she rest in peace until you meet again. I am Extremely sorry for your loss. :broken_heart:

Godspeed Tammy, sorry for your loss

Reactions: msailor
Matt,

I am so sorry for your loss...If you need anything, please feel free to call...Stay close to your girls....... :heart:

RIP Tammy........:relieved:

So very sorry. I can't imagine...Praying for you for peace and for the strength your girls will need in you. God bless

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu