Rifle and shotgun for sale

GUNDOGLOVER49

Aug 14, 2020
My friend who lives in El Segundo has these two for sale. Remington Sportsman auto 74, 30-06 with two scopes and a Remington 870 12 gauge. both with cases as shown. Sorry about not so good pictures but it's what he sent me. $800 for both. He told me they are in real very condition. I have not put my eyes on these. IMG_20240417_174053861_HDR.jpg

The 870 express...the greatest shotgun ever produced..I know..I'm a closet bird shooter ..there..now everyone knows....go easy fellas..I'm fragile this time of year..

Agreed stevo!! Grandpa never let me shoot the wingmaster .it was to pretty!! So when the express came along .I jumped on one!! Still my go to shotgun today..

Reactions: ilovesprig

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu