San Diego Mayor

Steve, I know he did a lot of good things. But, no matter what you and I feel about him, when the storming of the capitol happened, the majority of moderate individuals were turned off by that, and have no desire to see it happen again. Whether or not you believe he "incited a riot" or not, it doesn't matter. Your vote for him is locked up. But those who were on the fence, who he needs in order to have any chance, have fallen off that fence into the other yard. I am talking about simple voting dynamics. He lost those that he needs to win. He doesn't need his base, he is going to get them anyway. He needs the middle, and he lost most of that.

Reactions: Smokey58
"Storming the Capitol." I will put that in the myth column along with "Russian collusion."

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Call it what you want, but no matter what you call it the optics were bad and turned off a whole bunch of people. He already lost by 7 million votes prior to this happening, he wouldn't stand a chance next time. And all hes going to do is pull the base from the republicans, leaving the democrats with an easy win again.

Call it what you want, but no matter what you call it the optics were bad and turned off a whole bunch of people. He already lost by 7 million votes prior to this happening, he wouldn't stand a chance next time. And all hes going to do is pull the base from the republicans, leaving the democrats with an easy win again.
I completely disagree. He didn't lose, we were ripped off...
If you want to close your eyes so you don't see what has been always evident... it is your call.
What happened in this country the night of November 6 is a shame. Proper of third world countries, and both parties are responsible for the outcome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sean,

Trump got 74 million votes...Do you really think that Biden got 80 million...Hell, Hildabeast only got 66 million...The fix was in and there was no way Trump was going to win.

Incited a riot?...An entire summer of burn down cities by BLM & ANTIFA and hardly a response by the left or the press (mostly peaceful protests?)...Trump asks the folks to come to the capital "PEACEFULLY"...And he incited a riot?...I'll never buy we (the American people) lost this election.

I completely disagree. He didn't lose, we were ripped off...
If you want to close your eyes so you don't see what has been always evident... it is your call.
What happened in this country the night of November 6 is a shame. Proper of third world countries, and both parties are responsible for the outcome.
Show us your evidence that is certifed by quality law enforcement entities otherwise your claims are just opinions and nothing more. What you are claiming does not much matter any more as most folks have figured out that it was a fair election and storming the capital and shaming our republic with Trump idiots in front of the world with Donalds antics was disgraceful and a stain on our country and how we run our republic and help the rest of the world. I at age sixty two see that was the most disgarceful behavior of a Presdient I have ever witnessed including Richard NIxon. Hate me if you want I don't care but this type of behavior from a residing president is not what we are or the writers of the constitution wanted but prepared for when it might happened and if you study history they knew it would come and wrote law to deal with it. Every time I read the founding fathers notes and how they wrote the bill of rights and the constitution I am amazed at how far they looked into the future and what they wrote still applies. We live in a country that will never be what it was and need to think forward as to how we can direct it as to what we want it to be anything less without us educating and helping folks understand will result in failute in what we belive in. Get to work if you want things to be different....

• Haha
Reactions: Dawnandusk
As an adherent to the Buckley Rule of "supporting the rightwardmost viable candidate," I'll vote for Faulconer any day. But seeing John Cox already attacking Faulconer tells me that the party isn't going to get behind one person, so don't get your hopes up.

Reactions: Dawnandusk
Not me but you. Look around and look at the facts on all sides, you are lost in a world of not taking in what is right in front of you. If you believe the far right you are lost in not finding the real truth that is hidden amongst all the lies that both sides portray. Show me some credible evidence supported by the goverment we have depended on for the last two hundred plus years and I will look and listen so far none of that has happened amongst both parties and the laws that have kept us great and just . This conspiracy sh!t is just that. He lost period and nothing else he has said or anyone else on both sides supports that he did'nt. If you believe our goverment is that far gone you should leave and move to Costa Rica or some other country that wants your American dollars and will live off your fear and take your money while this country moves on and continues to be the best place in the world to live.
Between the dominion machines, Smartmatic, Georgia, boxes of ballots being destroyed, ballots being tracked by secret code, death voting and so many other acusations. If indeed the election was stolen, then either Trumps team of attorneys are a bunch of Imbeclis or the entre American Judcial system is rigged including the sepreme court. Because with such an aparerntly obvious stolen election not being able to come up with solid prove is just un-real.
I said before, if Trump would have kept his mouth shut for 6 months prior to the election he would have won. WTF did he have to be in Twiter everyday for? like a tenager.
I am certain that being banned from Twiter has hurted his ego more than loosing the election.
We will see how horrible not having Trump will be.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu