San Diego NWTF Banquet 2015

ilovesprig

Staff member
Aug 3, 2012
Escondido
Here's the flyer for this years banquet.......Let's have a SCH table.

Remember this chapter does more for the turkey hunter than any other in the state.....Some of the events that are sponsored and worked by these volunteers.

Spring Turkey Tune-up.....And all NWTF volunteers who open the gates each morning at Lake Sutherland.

Santa Ysabel Youth Mentored Turkey Hunt.....20 kids get to hunt turkeys on a preserve. Many for the 1st time.....All mentors are NWTF members.

J.A.K.E.S. Day at the Range at Escondido Fish and Game.....Over a 100 kids learn the ways of shooting and turkeys.

WITO Event (Women in the Outdoors)......It will be held this summer in August on the Hoskins Ranch in Julian.

Fall Turkey Tune-up at Lake Sutherland......All days opened by NWTF members as well.

Let's all support this great local organization.

Steve

Attachments

• IMG_20150429_0001.jpg
    IMG_20150429_0001.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 20
I'll be out of town. Wish I could be there. Sounds like a fun event.
Steve, that was an amazing NWTF meeting the other night. Thanks to you and Paul for the great presentation. I learned a ton!

Will be camping that weekend :( Can't wait to hear how it goes. You guys work really hard I'm sure it will be a blast.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu