San Diego poacher caught red handed...VIDEO!

Let me guess..D16? Poor little fella..damn.

That's hilarious steve!! But true!!

The way that treaspasser walked to the other property it is clear this wasn’t his first time on their land. Just the first time he was caught. What a sleaze bag!

Reactions: sportyg
Funny that guy in the video goes to my church. I will have to find out the scoop and get back to you guys.

Reactions: ilovesprig
That is crazy! I've been 100 yards away from someone who I didn't know was there pulling the trigger. I dropped to the floor and it got my heart racing.

Wow this is crazy! I would have had strong words with that guy. I wish they caught that on camera.

This video had me scratching my head at first. In the first minute the guy admits to shooting a spike while referencing deer they have taken in D-16... Am I missing something? Seems like there might be two poachers caught in this video.

Wow this is crazy! I would have had strong words with that guy. I wish they caught that on camera.

This video had me scratching my head at first. In the first minute the guy admits to shooting a spike while referencing deer they have taken in D-16... Am I missing something? Seems like there might be two poachers caught in this video.

He said 1" spike...which is legal with a G13 tag.

Crazy video. Cool footage.

The guys doesn't look worried at all in the video. It makes me think he might of thought he was legal, but then the video title does say "poach", so I am sure there is more to the story.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Did I hear him say the buck was 25 yards away but later said the bullet must of passed 10 yards away from them. Looked like the guy walked in a straight line across and didn't come out 10 yards to the side of the blind... not asking for an argument just trying to understand the video.

but if he did some trespassing then he is still in the bad.

This is up on Mesa Grande, The guy filming is on private, the guy shooting is on different private, land owners were both involved after the shot.
Both had permission just different property.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu