San Jac COOT HUNTER

TeamRoper

Oct 24, 2018
LMFAO
PROPS TO THE DUDE THAT GOT A LIMIT OF COOTS.
Omg thats soo awesome.
Im A fan.lol
GET R DONE whoever u are.
Screenshot_20201128-211004.png

Must of been dood in g. Soon as the horn went off. That pond lite up nonstop fir 15 mins.

• Haha
Reactions: Svenny
I just wonder how many ducks that saved? All 87 of those shots at coots could have blown it for someone that had ducks working their decoys and they were scared off when the coot shooters opened up on their coots.

Reactions: longduck
I just wonder how many ducks that saved? All 87 of those shots at coots could have blown it for someone that had ducks working their decoys and they were scared off when the coot shooters opened up on their coots.
That’s a good point, I hadn’t thought of that. Then again, how many times has someone had coots working their decoys and they were scared off when the duck shooters opened up on their ducks?

• Haha
Reactions: ilovesprig
That’s a good point, I hadn’t thought of that. Then again, how many times has someone had coots working their decoys and they were scared off when the duck shooters opened up on their ducks?
Zero people.... Its called duck hunting for a reason, you hunt ducks. Coots are not ducks.

Reactions: ilovesprig
Did anyone think of the guys hunting starlings.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu