San Jacinto Wildlife

WntHnt

May 1, 2023
Going this week to give SJW a shot. Any tips on what side to hunt for dove? Are the roads of off Bridge street accessible to drive on? Any help is appreciated.
Thanks

Going this week to give SJW a shot. Any tips on what side to hunt for dove? Are the roads of off Bridge street accessible to drive on? Any help is appreciated.
Thanks

You can only hunt the upland side during waterfowl season...All roads are OK....You can't drive in the upland side anyway...Park near the sign in kiosk or off of Ramona Express Way.

Good luck

Reactions: WntHnt
You can only hunt the upland side during waterfowl season...All roads are OK....You can't drive in the upland side anyway...Park near the sign in kiosk or off of Ramona Express Way.

Good luck
Is the Bridge side good or Davis road?

Is the Bridge side good or Davis road?

Do you mean Bridge St?.....Davis Rd. takes you into the headquarters of the wildlife area....The kiosk is the left before you get to main area....Parking for upland is just before that on the westside.

Reactions: WntHnt
When they installed the new Kiosks a while back I believe they put one over in the dog training area and one over off Bridge St. besides replacing the one off Davis Rd. near the SJ Office. I don't know if the Bridge St. area is open for upland for sure or not. That would be a question for the SJ Staff to answer.

When they installed the new Kiosks a while back I believe they put one over in the dog training area and one over off Bridge St. besides replacing the one off Davis Rd. near the SJ Office. I don't know if the Bridge St. area is open for upland for sure or not. That would be a question for the SJ Staff to answer.
I called today, but no answer.

• Wow
Reactions: garlicsalt

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu