SCHOUTDOORS IN NEW MEXICO 2022

I am gonna go out on a limb and say that you two were the only ones wearing Sloan Plumbing hats. It’s no coincidence you both killed something.
@NBK steal a hat it’s time to break the 280AI curse, let’s go!!!!

Reactions: Lungpopper
Congrats!! What bullet are you using out of your 30 Nos?

They've just gotten smart over the years no doubt. Always high on the mountain anymore. I remember the first year I went there with "Just My Game" . We watched them run past us on the flats at 200" yards for ten minutes while standing out in the open in front of them and were invited to shoot one, we declined because it just did'nt seem like we had put on a hunt at that point. Now that we are getting old and stove up that would seem like a good option at this point... :) Seems like the pics you are showing that everyone knows where they are and just gotta put in the mind over muscle matter thing and make it happen, Good luck to all an shoot'em wherever they are, you got mules to to get them out and that's half the game right there. Good luck, hope to join you next year...

Last edited:
Reactions: Lungpopper

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu